Concrete SL prides itself on being a photographic portfolio of looks to inspire and appreciate urban fashion; that said, advertising becomes tricky on a photo-led site. In order to maintain Concrete SL’s aesthetic, we have a number of in-line, Lookbook, and pictorial advertising options to satiate your needs.
As one of the top fashion feeds in SL, Concrete SL boasts a steadily rising readership; since its inception October 2011, Concrete has grown exponentially in unique visits as well as repeat visitors, who spend over 5 minutes on the site, looking at YOUR content. We’ve weathered the fall slumps, and have been consistently gaining new readers since August 2012. But don’t take my word for it, here’s proof:
Coupled with smart marketing where people are, reaching over 4,000 people on Facebook, Concrete SL is one of the best and easiest ways to present your items to a discerning, fashion-forward crowd. If you’re ready to commit, please consider the following ad options:
- In-Line Advertising: A blog post with your sales information/ad will be posted to the feed, with links to your store/marketplace and any other pertinent information included.
- Advertorials: A post is created in conjunction with a top blogger from our blogroll, to display your items with a high quality image. This post is added to the feed once per week, in a non-invasive manner. Images can be rotated for an additional fee per image.
- Lookbook Premier: In addition to an advertorial, which is posted on the feed once per week, your created image will also appear in the Lookbook for two weeks per each period paid.
Introductory Pricing (for a limited time only):
- In-Line Advertising: $500L per post, non-repeating, or $800L per week for consistent post marketing (once per day, Friday-Tuesday).
- Advertorials: $1800L per month, for 4 runs, once per week; additional images at $800L per image
- Lookbook Premier: $3000L per month, for 4 runs, once per week, with a two week Lookbook run.
Please contact Aaliyah Munro (email@example.com) for more information and to confirm an ad. Thank you for your consideration! We look forward to meeting and exceeding your advertising needs.